Friday, April 4, 2014

The Countdown to Summer is ON!!!

I can't believe how fast this school year has gone. In just a few short weeks I will have a 7th grader and (2) 4th graders.  YIKES!  Once again, my thoughts are about what to do to occupy my boys this summer so they don't say, "I'm bored" all day and so they don't stare at a screen all day. They are hitting an age where lots of the FREE community programs may not be right for them so I am going to challenge myself to continue to come up with FRUGAL activities to share on my blog that appeal to all ages. 
In addition, to the usual Free or reduced movies and bowling and Library programs  I am planning some day trips to see some sites around our area so I will be sharing those ideas with you as well. 

I can't wait to see what adventures my family can come up with this summer and can't wait to share them with you. Stay tuned, as I start to post activities very soon as I am already researching and getting ideas together.

No comments:

Post a Comment