- Carrie Sue Ayvar entertains listeners with her Spanglish style and tales from many cultures.
- Tamara Green uses vivid costumes and dramatic presentations to keep listeners on the edge of their seats.
- Mitchell O’Rear engages audiences with his dramatic storytelling while Katie Adams weaves stories with her voice and movements.
- Cheryl Floyd uses her heritage to weave great Cajun stories that will conjure up images and sounds unlike any other.
- Pat Nease keeps listeners wide eyed with silly, willy, chilly stories.
- Robin Schulte tells unique stories in a unique way that will keep you spellbound and hanging on every word
- “Sing N’ Tell” with Linda Chancey and Connie Trama are from Polk County and work with the local public libraries. They have been telling tales to local schools and library groups and continue to enlighten everyone with old and new stories.
- Katie Adams weaves stories with her voice and movements.
- Special guest teller “TVSHKA” Van V. Samuels, Native American Flute player and Storyteller.
Date, Times, and Location
- Bartow Public Library, 2150 S. Broadway Ave.
- Bartow, Florida 33830
- October 10, 2014
- 7:00 – 9:00 pm
- Cost is Adult $4.00; Children $2.00