Kids Photography Contest
A few photography tips:
- Choose a Subject – Make it clear what the subject is in the photography (animals, flowers, the Tower, etc.).
- Experiment – Try taking pictures in different ways (close up, down low, or up high)
- Background – Make sure the background isn’t distracting from your subject
- Be Off Center – Interesting photographs observe the “rule of thirds” meaning photos aren’t usually taken with the subject in the very center of the photo.
- Focus – Check your photos after you take them to make sure your subject is in focus.
- Make it Stand Out – Explore all the different areas of the Bok Tower Gardens property like the Preserve Trail, Pinewood Estate and Window by the Pond. Look for angles and shots that other’s might not notice!