Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween is over; Bring on Fall!

Halloween is over and now to think of Thanksgiving and soon Christmas. Even though it is not Fall weather here in Florida, I am trying to think of Fall fun things to do with my boys.
Of course, we went to a Pumpkin patch and got our pumpkin for Halloween so that puts me in the mood for our annual visit to a Farm and a hayride. I have been looking for a Corn maze close by to take my boys to, but haven't found one yet (sounds like so much fun.) Also, the pumpkin patch puts me in the mood for pumpkin pie and other treats; I might try pumpkin bread this year.
Luke really wants to make gingerbread men so I thought we could do that soon; rolling the dough out, cutting the shapes and decorating the cookies is always fun.
Another cooking "craft" I want to do this year is build a gingerbread house with the boys.
I will post pics as we do our Fall crafts and make our fall treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment